Please ensure that you insert the connector properly. It may help to support the cable until the car locks the connector.
Charge speed of the ZOE
- with Quickcharge option: max 43 kW, which is approximately 100 km extra range in 25 - 30 minutes
- without Quickcharge option: max 22 kW, which is approximately 50 km extra range in 25 - 30 minutes
Via the EV Charge Holding ltd Routeplanner you can easily find our fast charging stations and navigate to them.
- In most cases you can also charge your ZOE with the AC connector while the CCS or CHAdeMO connector of the same charger is already in use by another car.
- To be able to charge, the gearbox selector should be in the 'P' position.
- Do you use the option for 'Delayed charging'? Then ensure this is switched off when you want to fast charge.
The following Renaults cannot fast charge
- Renault Kangoo ZE
- Renault Fluence
- Renault Twizy